Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mini Quiche

I love quiche... but we never eat the whole thing. So I decided to make little guys in my muffin pan. They turned out great! But we still didn't eat all of it...
Sorry the picture's a little fuzzy.
8 oz pre-made crescent dough (I used Pillsbury Crescent Creations)
4 oz cream cheese (softened)
1-2 Tbsp milk
2 eggs
8 oz cooked meat of your choice (I used spicy pork sausage)
2 Tbsp chopped onion (I used green onions)
2 Tbsp chopped vegetable of your choice (I used mushrooms)
Shredded cheese to sprinkle on top
Salsa

Beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add eggs, onion, and vegetables.

Roll out and cut the crescent dough into 12 pieces. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups. Sprinkle meat into cups.

Pour egg mixture over meat.

Bake uncovered for 18-20 minutes at 375 or until a knife comes out clean.

Sprinkle cheese over top and let melt for the last 2 minutes or so.

Top with salsa and serve warm.

No comments: